At St. David's Cardiovascular Specialist of Texas, our dedicated team of cardiologists and supporting medical professionals use state-of-the-art technology and treatment options to ensure the best possible care for you.
Cardiovascular Specialists of Texas has an active clinical trials program, which allows us to offer our patients access to the latest developments in the treatment of cardiovascular disease. Working with industry leaders, our physicians have participated in the development of innovative treatments including coronary and carotid stents, peripheral stents and balloons, ASD closure devices, anti-platelet therapy, anti-arrhythmia medications, and other devices and drugs. Talk to your physician about our current clinical trials.
Cardiology and vascular treatments and services
Our cardiology physicians have the expertise to deliver the most effective care for your cardiovascular conditions. An accurate diagnosis and a tailored treatment program are essential for our heart disease patients. Whether you suffer from angina, congestive heart failure, post heart attack, or any other heart condition, you can benefit from cardiology care at St. David's Cardiovascular Specialist of Texas.
- Accurate diagnosis - Your cardiology specialist uses advanced technology to ensure an accurate diagnosis. Such technological tools include an echocardiogram, a moving picture of your heart and its functions.
- Comprehensive cardiac testing - A cardiologist will use an electrocardiogram to measure the electrical actions of your heartbeat. You might undergo a stress test to determine your heart’s strength and rhythm.
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Modern cardiac treatments
- Coordinated medication management
- Comprehensive patient education and self-care instruction
Cardiovascular Specialists of Texas provides a full spectrum of preventative diagnostic and treatments, utilizing the latest in technology, therapies and techniques.
With our experienced staff we offer treatment for many heart related issues:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder(COPD)
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol