How do I make an appointment?
Please call (512) 807-3180 for the Round Rock office or (512) 807-3160 for the Austin office. Our courteous staff will assist you with your scheduling needs.
Do you take my insurance?
Cardiovascular Specialists of Texas strives to accept every patient and payer source. You should always check and verify with your insurance carrier that we are providers for your plan.
Does insurance cover my procedure?
Certain procedures may require a referral or prior authorization. Our business office will file claims for you, however financial responsibility for obtaining the referral remains with the patient. We encourage you to read your policy carefully and ask your workplace benefits representative or your insurance carrier regarding specific coverage.
Where are your offices located?
Cardiovascular Specialists of Texas has several convenient locations to serve you. Please refer to our maps determine which location will best serve your needs.
Which office is my physician located?
Many of our physicians serve more than one office. Find your physician and click on his or her name to find the office or offices he or she serves.
When can I expect my test results?
If you have a diagnostic test at Cardiovascular Specialists of Texas, your primary care physician or our staff will notify you within 7 to 10 days.
What do I need to prepare for my appointment?
If this is your first appointment at Cardiovascular Specialists of Texas, you can print and fill out your forms ahead of time. Please arrange for your primary care physician to send over medical records.
As always, we are happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have about your upcoming appointment or procedure. Please do not hesitate to call us at (512) 807-3180 for the Round Rock office or (512) 807-3160 for the Austin office
How do I get a refill for my prescription?
A medication refill request should be made at least one week prior to the time you need the refill.
Please note, the refill request must be for a prescription ordered by your physician with Cardiovascular Specialists of Texas.
You may request a refill of your prescription using the following methods
- For a refill of your prescription obtained through a local pharmacy, please call the pharmacy to request a refill, even if the bottle/box notes "0" refills available. The pharmacy will call/fax a request to Cardiovascular Specialists of Texas for a refill authorization.
- This process usually takes 1-2 business days to complete.
Mail-Order Prescription Service
- For a refill of your prescription obtained through a mail-order prescription service, please call Cardiovascular Specialists of Texas, and ask to speak to the medical assistant or nurse for your physician. Prescriptions can be written for mail-order pharmacy service for 90 days, with additional refills to cover 1 year.
- Some mail-order prescriptions can be faxed from Cardiovascular Specialists of Texas to your mail-order pharmacy. If not, then the prescription can be mailed to the patient’s home or picked up at the office.
- Prescriptions for mail-order pharmacies other than Medco will be mailed to the patient’s home address.
- If a mail-order pharmacy faxes a refill request to Cardiovascular Specialists of Texas, it will take 2-3 business days to process the request.
If you have questions regarding the medications you are taking, please contact the nurse of your physician.
- Round Rock office - (512) 807-3180
- Austin office - (512) 807-3160